Raul Steven Pastrana – Suceess After Success
Put decades of successful experience on your side by retaining Raul Steven Pastrana. His legal practice is accomplished at winning large settlements for his clients. Call Pastrana Law Firm for a FREE consultation.
Raul Steven Pastrana (“Steve”) has been practicing law for 30 years, and has focused on personal injury cases for most of his career. He is recognized statewide as part of the team of Plaintiffs lawyers that won one of the top 10 largest settlements in Texas history, in which the Plaintiffs’ attorneys secured over $100,000,000 for their clients.
Steve mostly takes on major injury claims, such as construction accidents, work related injuries, 18-wheeler accidents, and injuries caused by drunk drivers and distracted drivers.
A native of El Paso, Texas, Steve is also licensed to practice law in Colorado and New Mexico, and has handled Wrongful Death cases in each of those states. He is fluent in Spanish and regularly travels to Mexico to visit clients and friends. Steve enjoys playing with his dog Kenji at one of Austin famous public parks, traveling, fishing, and spending time with his daughter in Portland, Oregon.
- Personal Injury — Construction Accidents
- Personal Injury — Workplace Accidents
- Personal Injury — Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury — Automobile Accidents
- Personal Injury — Premises Liability
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado LL.M. Taxation
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado J.D.
- Law Journal: University of Denver Journal of International Law and Policy, 1996
- University of Denver, Denver, CO B.S.
- Honors: Accounting
1958, El Paso, Texas, United States of America
Awards and Honors:
American Jurisprudence Award in Agency and Partnerships Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society
Professional Memberships and Associations:
Mexican Community Center of Austin, 2001 – Present Director
- Kutak Rock, Associate, 1987 – 1990
- Kemp Smith Ducan & Hammond, Associate, 1990 – 1992
- Touche Ross (Deloitte & Touche), Tax Consultant, 1983 – 1984
Pro Bono Service:
Consulting Attorney – Mexican Consulate, 1999 – Present
Admissions to CO, TX, and NM Bar:
- Colorado, 1987
- Texas, 1991
- New Mexico, 1996
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2000
- U.S. Tax Court, 1999
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1996
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 1993
Steve has worked tiredlessly to help injured victims for decades. Do not wait until it is too late. Call now for a FREE consultation at 512-474-4487
Denver Law Alumni Magazine_Spring 2017_Feat. Pastrana